Recognized since 2022
Vancouver, British Columbia
Administrative and Public Law
George is a seasoned litigator with 40 years’ experience before all levels of the Canadian courts and various administrative tribunals. He provides clients with strategic advice designed to resolve corporate/commercial, securities and real estate disputes. George also provides governance and risk management leadership in his capacity as general counsel to several family owned enterprises and community associations.
George’s practice incorporates mediation and arbitration as key elements of dispute resolution. In addition, he assists select clients through his government relations practice, including the gaming industry and the development sector, helping to secure licenses and site approvals, as well as liaising with the Government on policy changes.
Appointed Queen’s Counsel in 1990, George is active in giving back to the community, holding key positions with a number of leading community and business organizations.
- Suite 700 – 595 Burrard Street
P.O. Box 49290
Vancouver, BC V7X 1S8
- Osgoode Hall Law School, York University, LL.B.
- University of British Columbia, B.A.
- Anglican Diocese of New Westminster - Chancellor, Chief Legal Officer
- Kiwanis Children's Fund - President
- Meritas Law Firms World Wide - Past President
- Vancouver Airport Authority - Member, Board of Directors
- Vancouver Board of Trade - Director and Secretary-Treasurer
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Canada™ 2023 for work in:
- Administrative and Public Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.