Recognized in:Restructuring and Insolvency Law
Location:Prinzregentenstraße 48Munich, DE 80538
- Germany, 1998
- International Bar Association (IBA) - Member
- Center for Insolvency Law and Restructurings of the University of Mannheim (ZIS) - Member
- German Corporate Law Association (VGR) - Member
- Gesellschaft für Restrukturierung – TMA Deutschland e.V. - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Germany for work in:
- Restructuring and Insolvency Law
- Chambers Europe 2021 „Restructuring/Insolveny"
- The Legal 500 EMEA 2021 „Restructuring and insolvency: Restructuring"
- The Legal 500 Deutschland 2021 „Restructuring“
- Leaders League 2021 „Restructuring/Insolveny
Examiner in the first state examination in law in the state of Baden-Württemberg
(2003 - 2008)
Examiner in the second state examination in law in the state of Baden-Württemberg
(2008 - 2010)
Lecturer for restructuring and insolvency law as part of the Executive Master of Accounting and Taxation program at Mannheim Business School
(2009 - 2013)
Lecturer in restructuring and insolvency law at the University of Mannheim
(since 2003), honorary professor (2009)
Course for specialised lawyers (Fachanwalt) for insolvency law
Course for specialised lawyers (Fachanwalt) for tax law
9 Office Locations
in 2 Countries
Lawyer Case History
Heuking Kühn Lüer Wojtek is providing legal support to the Esprit Group in an ongoing restructuring process including insolvency plan and protective shield proceedings, with the objective of maintaining operations during the corona crisis, strengthening the group's liquidity, restructuring the group companies balance sheets and securing the future of the Esprit brand.
KATEK SE acquires business operations of Leesys – Leipzig Electronic Systems GmbH out of insolvency with Heuking.