Recognized since 2014
Workers' Compensation Law - Claimants
The Honorable Geoffrey W. Dlin (ret.) has returned to private practice and joined KK &O after serving more than 15 years as a Workers' Compensation Judge. As a judge, he decided thousands of contested workers' compensation cases and frequently taught other lawyers, judges and private organizations about workers' compensation matters. In addition to those traditional roles of a judge, Geoff developed a statewide mediation practice. His skills in settling workers' compensation cases were highly sought after and well regarded by lawyers and litigants on both sides of a case. Lawyers and judges hold him in high esteem for his knowledge of the law, dedication and ability to resolve even the most complex cases--including those that involved personal injury or employment law
Before his judgeship, Geoff represented injured workers and people who were injured either as the result of the negligence of others or dangerous products. He has also represented employers and insurance companies in personal injury and workers' compensation matters. Geoff brings a unique and varied perspective to the firm and his clients.
Geoff's is devoted to representing injured workers. His clients reap the benefits of the broad and deep experience he brings to the firm. They can rely on Geoff to be thorough, thoughtful and informative. In the court room or at the negotiating table, his goal is the same--success.
In addition to his speaking engagements and publishing, Geoff served as a guest expert on the television show, American Law Journal.Areas of Practice
- Workers' Compensation Law
- Litigation Percentage
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Pennsylvania, 1985
- • Dickinson School of Law, Carlisle PA
- • Vanderbilt, Nashville TN
- How to Handle a Workers' Compensation Mediation, Pennsylvania Bar Institute: October 2012
- Medical Lecture Series-Repetitive Injuries, Pennsylvania Bar Institute: August 2012
- 11th Annual Bureau of Workers' Compensation Conference- Case Law Update : June 2012....Pennsylvania Bar Institute
- Judicial Perspectives on Hot Issues and New Cases: Northampton County Bar Association: Nov 2011
- 10th Annual Bureau of Workers' Compensation Conference- Case Law Update: June 2011...Pennsylvania Bar Institute
- 9th Annual Bureau of Workers' Compensation Conference- Case Law Update: June 2010...Pennsylvania Bar Institute
- Judges' Perspectives on Earning Power/Return to Work: March 2010....Lehigh County Bar Association
- 8th Annual Bureau of Workers Compensation Conference-Case Law Update: May 2009...Pennsylvania Bar Institute
- Ethics and Mediation, A View from the Bench: December 2008....Pennsylvania Bar Institute
- Employment Proceedings, Inn of Court: Jan 2007....Lehigh County Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association, Member
- PA Association for Justice
- Bar Admissions
- Lecturere/Presenter: Classes/Seminars
- Honors and Awards
Certified Specialist in Workers' Compensation Law by the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Lawyer Page: https://www.krasnolaw.com/attorneys/geoffrey-w-dlin
- 1429 Walnut Street, 16th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Penn State Dickinson School of Law, J.D., graduated 1985
- Workers' Compensation Law - Claimants, Philadelphia (2018)
- Workers' Compensation Law - Claimants
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.