Recognized since 2013
West Palm Beach, Florida
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Gary S. Lesser is the President of The Florida Bar and Managing Partner of Lesser, Lesser, Landy & Smith, PLLC, a third-generation personal injury law firm with 95 years of dedication to helping people who have experienced life-changing trauma due to the carelessness or negligence of others.
Gary is one of Florida’s foremost personal injury attorneys, leading a team of skilled trial lawyers who practice law with professionalism, integrity, ethics and a commitment to personal client service. Gary’s dedication to The Florida Bar is longstanding, with 24 years of service, including more than a decade on the Board of Governors, chairing the Legislation and Professional Ethics committees, and serving on the Strategic Planning, Disciplinary Review, Communications and Board Review on Professional Ethics committees.
Gary is highly respected in the legal field and often serves as a guest lecturer and media commentator on the topics of personal injury and professional ethics. He is a dedicated community servant, having held leadership positions in numerous nonprofit and civic-oriented organizations including the Legal Aid Society of Palm Beach County, the Jewish Federation of Palm Beach County, the Economic Council of Palm Beach County, the Business Development Board of Palm Beach County and the Homeless Coalition of Palm Beach County. Gary also served as chair of the Palm Beach County Bar Association’s Professionalism and Medical Legal committees.
A native of West Palm Beach, Gary graduated from Forest Hill High School before earning a degree in International Affairs from The George Washington University. He earned his Juris Doctorate from the University of Miami School of Law, where he was a member of the Bar & Gavel Society, and he served as Editor-in-Chief of the law school’s newspaper.
Gary is happily married to his wife, Jennifer, with whom he shares three daughters, Lillian, Josie and Rebecca.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.lesserlawfirm.com/our-lawyers/gary-lesser/
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 101 Northpoint Parkway
West Palm Beach, FL 33407
- University of Miami School of Law, Juris Doctorate, graduated 1992
- George Washington University, International Affairs, graduated 1989
- Florida, 1992
- The Florida Bar - President
- Business Development Board of Palm Beach County - Former Board Member
- Young Singers of the Palm Beachs - Board Member
- Economic Council of Palm Beach County - Member
- Jewish Federation of Palm Beach County - Former Board Member
- Palm Beach North Chamber of Commerce - Former Board Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Product Liability
- “AV” Preeminent Rating (2004 – present)Best Lawyers; Personal Injury Litigation-Plaintiffs (2013 – present)LawDragon 500; Leading Plaintiffs Lawyers in America (2019 – present)Florida Legal Elite “Hall of Fame” by Florida Trend magazine (2006 – present)Florida Super Lawyers; Personal Injury Law (2006 – present)Palm Beach Illustrated; Top 100 West Palm Beach (2019 – present)U.S. News & World Report; Best Law Firm (2013 – present)“I Am Hillel” Award from Hillel of Broward and Palm Beach (2018)Recipient of the “Judge Edward Rodgers Diversity Award” from the Palm Beach County Bar Association (2017)Recipient of Florida Bar President “Kitchen Cabinet” Award (2017)Recipient of the “Jurisprudence Award” from the Anti-Defamation League (2015)Recipient of the Families First of Palm Beach County “Harriet Goldstein Award” (2014)Recipient of the AJC Global Jewish Advocacy “Judge Learned Hand Award” (2014)Recipient of the Chamber of Commerce of the Palm Beaches “Small Business Person of the Year Award” (2014)Recipient of the United Way of Martin County Character Counts “Business of the Year” Award (2013)Recipient of the University of Miami School of Law “Alumni Leadership Award” (2012)Recipient of the Healthy Mothers Coalition Healthy Babies of Palm Beach County “Supporter of The Year” Award (2010)Recipient of the Stuart/Martin County Chamber of Commerce “Business Person of the Year Award” (2009 – 2010)Recipient of Jewish Federation Annual “Young Leadership Award” (2001)Recipient of “Israel Unity Award” State of Israel Bonds (1996)
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.