Recognized since 2014
Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
Gary J. Gunnett concentrates his practice on employee benefit plans, including the design, implementation, maintenance, and termination of qualified retirement plans (pension, profit sharing and 401(k) plans). He works closely with employers, employee benefits consultants, actuaries, accountants and other professionals to provide guidance in matters involving the Affordable Care Act, ERISA, and the Internal Revenue Code.
Gary regularly represents clients before the Internal Revenue Service, the U.S. Department of Labor, and the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation. He regularly speaks and writes on topics relating to taxation and compliance of benefits plans.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.hh-law.com/professional/gary-j-gunnett/
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Three Gateway Center, 22nd Floor
401 Liberty Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
- Duquesne University, J.D.
- Westminster College (New Wilmington), B.A.
- Pennsylvania, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association - Member
- American Bar Association - Member
- ASPPA Benefits Council of Western Pennsylvania - Member, Board of Directors
- Pennsylvania Bar Association - Member
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law, Pittsburgh (2022)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.