Recognized since 2009
Greensboro, North Carolina
Garland Graham’s practice focuses on all stages of the life of a business entity, whether it be a limited liability company, limited partnership, corporation or nonprofit corporation. Ms. Graham counsels clients on entity formation, financing, mergers and acquisitions and general commercial contract issues. She regularly prepares and reviews letters of intent, LLC operating agreements, limited partnership agreements, shareholder agreements, employment agreements, confidentiality and nondisclosure agreements, buy/sell agreements, and other core documents for various types of business entities. She also spends much of her time advising clients on financing matters, from negotiating term sheets with lenders to reviewing and revising loan documents and preparing required legal opinions.
Ms. Graham has extensive experience representing both for-profit and nonprofit developers in the acquisition and development of affordable housing projects, utilizing financing sources including conventional construction loans, state and federal funding programs (NCHFA, CICCAR, CDBG, etc.) and syndication of Low Income Housing Tax Credits.
Ms. Graham’s experience includes negotiation and preparation of complex joint venture agreements between equity funds and local developers for development of mixed-use communities.
Ms. Graham is married to Gary. They have one young son, three horses, three dogs and a menagerie of rescued farm animals. She also is the founder of Red Dog Farm Animal Rescue Network (www.reddogfarm.com).
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.schellbray.com/profiles/garland-g-graham/
- Renaissance Plaza, Suite 1500
230 North Elm Street
Greensboro, NC 27401
- University of Florida , J.D., graduated 1999
- University of Florida, B.A., graduated 1996
- Community Foundation of Greater Greensboro - Member, Past member of the Board
- Greensboro Rotary Club - Member Board of Directors
- North Carolina Bar Association, Business Law Section - Past Council Member
- North Carolina Lawyers for Entrepreneurs Assistance Program (NC LEAP) - Member, Past Chair
- Red Dog Farm Animal Rescue Network - Founder
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Corporate Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.