Fritz Battcher helps clients navigate the complex strategies of mergers and acquisitions, public and private securities offerings, and other corporate matters.
Working closely with entrepreneurs, Fritz helps emerging business and their owners bring the idea of a company into reality. He provides sophisticated guidance at every stage of development from choosing the right corporate entity, to ensuring compliance with standards and regulations, and strategic counsel to evaluate the risks and challenges of capital financing.
Before joining Holland & Hart, Fritz practiced at a large, international law firm in Chicago, and was a shareholder at Hale Lane in Reno, Nevada. He began his legal career as a law clerk for Chief Judge Howard D. McKibben of the United States District Court, District of Nevada.
Contact & Links
- 5441 Kietzke Lane, Suite 200
Reno, NV 89511
- DePaul University , J.D., graduated 1998
- University of Southern California, BA, graduated 1994
- Nevada, State Bar of Nevada
- Illinois, Illinois State Bar Association
- Washoe County Bar Association - Member
- American Bar Association - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Corporate Law
- Named one of Nevada’s leading attorneys in the fields of corporate law and mergers and acquisitions in Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business
- Named a "Legal Elite" by Nevada Business Magazine as one of its top 25 attorneys in Northern Nevada
- Named a "Mountain States Rising Star" by Super Lawyers for business and corporate law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.