Frédéric SUBRA is co-head of the LYON office’s "Wealth law & taxation" and "Corporate taxation" Departments.
Alongside standard services in tax law (repeat advisory work and litigation management), he has developed recognized expertise in :
- taxation linked to mergers and acquisitions and more generally to company restructurings and transfers
- taxation of groups of companies, tax consolidation, global consolidation
- tax audits during closures of accounts or acquisitions, VDD
- international taxation during the expansion of foreign companies in FRANCE or French companies overseas, secondments, expatriations or relocations
- asset taxation, in the framework of French or international schemes or for the organization of family group transfers.
He works primarily for manufacturing, service and volume retail companies, as well as wealthy individuals.
He speaks English fluently.
Frédéric SUBRA has a DJCE postgraduate qualification in Business Law from Jean Moulin LYON III University and a Certificate of Specialization in Tax Law. Before joining DELSOL Avocats in 2006, he was a partner in the law firm QUADRATUR in LYON, after being an associate within the law firms LANDWELL and MOQUET BORDE in PARIS.
He is a member of the Institute of Tax Lawyers and the Association LYON Place Financière & Tertiaire.
He also lectures at the Jean Moulin Faculty of Law, LYON III University, and works regularly with major titles in the tax or economic press. He contributes regularly to the Lexbase website in the Asset Taxation section.
Frédéric SUBRA was elected by his peers as one of the Lawyers of the Year 2022 in « Tax Law » by Best Lawyers (in partnership with Les Echos).