Recognized since 2017
Information Technology Law
Intellectual Property Law
Frédéric Sardain leads the IP, Tech & Data practice.
His team’s activity covers transactional IP/IT, complex digital projects, strategic litigation as well as data compliance and cybersecurity.
He is the author, with Pr. Philippe Gaudrat, of the “Traité de droit civil du numérique” published in 2015 by Larcier (2 volumes), a subject he taught for ten years at the Université Panthéon-Assas (Paris II).
He regularly acts as a panelist at the Arbitration Center for Internet Disputes (Czech Arbitration Court) and has rendered numerous awards in European domain name matters.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.jeantet.fr/en/avocats/frederic-sardain/
- 11, rue Galilée
- France, Paris
- Arbitration Center for Internet Disputes (Czech Arbitration Court, Prague) - Panelist (ADR.eu)
- Asian Domain Name Dispute Resolution Center (ADNDRC, Hong-Kong, Beijing, Seoul, Kuala Lumpur) - Panelist (UDRP, URS, TM-PDDRP)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in France™ 2023 for work in:
- Information Technology Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Media Law
- Technology Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.