Recognized since 2011
Information Technology Law
My firm and I practice technology and intellectual property law. We represent start-ups, small companies, emerging growth businesses, mid-market companies, Fortune 500 companies and global enterprises for a variety of matters.
• Information technology (includes software, hardware, cloud computing, software-as-a-service, Internet of things, eCommerce)
• Chemicals (includes raw materials, intermediates, finished products)
• Life sciences (includes pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and service providers)
• Electronics and electrical
• Mechanical technologies
• Prosecute trademark and copyright applications
• Unfair competition
• Trade secrets
• Development (including internal, by contractors, and in joint ventures)
• Technology transfer (including mergers and acquisitions)
• Online agreements and transactions
• Outsourcing (on-shore and off-shore)
• US and international issues
• Regulatory and compliance
We provide big firm experience at boutique firm prices. We partner with other law firms to provide each client with the depth and breadth to address the legal issues and needs of people and businesses. Our website is at http://wilftek.com/ . Please contact us for a free initial consultation.
Managing Partner, Wilftek LLC, 2013-Present, Ardmore, PA office. Technology and intellectual property law. https://wilftek.com
Of Counsel, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP, 1999-2011, Philadelphia and Princeton offices. Technology and Outsourcing Transactions Practice Group, a part of the Business & Finance Group.
Special Counsel, Saul Ewing LLP, 1995-1999, Berwyn, PA office. Chair of Intellectual Property Group, and a member of the Business and Healthcare Groups.
Partner, Elman Wilf & Fried, 1990-1995, Media, PA office. Name partner in a boutique technology and intellectual property law firm.
Counsel, Elementis Global LLC, 2013-2014 (part-time), East Windsor, NJ. In-house counsel duties for multinational Fortune 500 manufacturer of chemicals. Reported to the general counsel.
Consulting Attorney, The Bell Telephone Company of Pennsylvania, 1985-86, Philadelphia. Full-time in-house attorney. Reported to the head of litigation.
- 354 West Lancaster Avenue
P.O. Box 465
Ardmore, PA 19003
- Sex: Male
- Case Western Reserve University, J.D., graduated 1985
- Rutgers University–Camden, BA, graduated 1982
- Pennsylvania, 1985
- New Jersey, 1985
- Philadelphia Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts (pvla.org) - Volunteer Lawyer
- American Arbitration Association - Commercial Arbitrator
- International Association of Privacy Professionals - Member
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Information Technology Law
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preiminent (2005-Present)
- Philadelphia Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts, Volunteer of the Year (2007)
- Independent Computer Consultants Association, Milton Schwartz Award for Contributions to the Profession (2001)
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.