Recognized since 2013
Mergers and Acquisitions Law
Frank Williams, Chair of the firm's Healthcare Group, concentrates his practice on corporations, securities and healthcare. He has provided assistance on the formation of several managed care organizations. He handles reporting obligations with the Securities and Exchange Commission for publicly held clients. He advises investment partnerships with respect to structuring alternatives, securities offerings and various regulatory matters.
Contact & Links
- Volunteer Building, Suite 1200
832 Georgia Avenue
Chattanooga, TN 37402-2289
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, J.D.
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, M.B.A.
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.S.
- Tennessee, Tennessee
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Chattanooga (2023)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2024 for work in:
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
Additional Areas of Practice:
- Corporate Law
- Health Care Law
- Securities / Capital Markets Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.