Recognized since 2012
Litigation - Trusts and Estates
Trusts and Estates
Individuals seek Frank’s counsel to develop estate planning and tax strategies that will allow them to protect their assets for their families and future generations. He often works closely with clients’ accountants and financial planners to provide comprehensive planning advice. He listens carefully in order to understand the big picture, and strives to make his clients comfortable, even when discussing difficult topics.
One of Frank’s greatest strengths is his ability to explain complex concepts in an easy-to-understand way. His calm and friendly demeanor encourages clients to think about the sometimes challenging and emotional aspects of planning an estate – from making sure a spouse is provided for to deciding what happens to children in the event of a parent’s death. With precision and detail, he then prepares wills, trusts and probate documents that reflect each client’s desires.
In addition, Frank is experienced in the areas of charitable giving, estate planning for non-U.S. citizens, tax planning with respect to retirement plans and stock options, business succession planning, and estate and trust administration. He is admitted to practice in Maryland, the District of Columbia, New Jersey and New York, and is a member of the U.S. Tax Court.
A Hackensack, N.J., native, Frank received his Bachelor of Arts, with honors, from Muhlenberg College in Allentown, Pa. He received his Juris Doctor from the Seton Hall University School of Law and his Master of Laws (LL.M.) in Taxation from the New York University School of Law.
Frank has been named by Washingtonian and Bethesda magazines as a “Top Lawyer” for estates and trusts, and is listed in the Best Lawyers in America directory. He is an active member of the Washington, D.C., Estate Planning Council and the Estates and Trusts Section of the Maryland State Bar Association. Frank co-authored the book Basic Estate Tax Planning, the Maryland State Bar Association's publication designed primarily as a reference for attorneys advising clients whose wealth exceeds or nearly exceeds the federal estate tax exemption amount. He also co-authors articles on current trends in estate and tax law for the monthly publication, Estate Planning Journal.
He enjoys spending time with his wife and daughter, a budding ballerina.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.lerchearly.com/attorneys/frank-baldino/
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 7600 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 700
Bethesda, MD 20814-3663
- Sex: Male
- Ethnicity: White
- Muhlenberg College, BA, graduated 1984
- Maryland, Maryland State Bar Association
- District of Columbia, The District of Columbia Bar
- New Jersey, New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York, New York State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Montgomery County, Maryland - Member, Estates & Trusts Section; Elder Law Section; Taxation Section 2004-present
- Catholic Cemeteries of the Archdiocese of Washington, DC - Vice Chair 2011-present, Board of Directors 2008-present, Investment Committee 2011-present, Finance Committee Chair 2008-2011
- District of Columbia Bar Association - Member: Tax Section, Estates, Trusts and Probate Law Section and Estate Planning Committee 1995-present
- Estate Planning Journal Advisory Board - Member 2004-present
- Maryland State Bar Association - Section Council Member: Estates and Trusts Section 2007-present; Member: Estates and Trust Section, Elder Law Section, Taxation Section 2004-present; Chairman: Continuing Legal Education Committee of the Estates and Trusts Section
- Washington, D.C. Estate Planning Council - Member 2001-present
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Litigation - Trusts and Estates
- Trusts and Estates
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.