Recognized since 2010
Manchester, New Hampshire
Litigation - Construction
Frank has 40+ years experience in litigating commercial cases. Much of his practice is devoted to construction matters, where he regularly represents owners and developers, contractors, suppliers, sureties and lenders at every level of the construction process. Frank also handles all types of contract disputes, shareholder and partnership issues, antitrust and trade regulation matters, real estate controversies and lender liability cases. He has extensive experience in arbitrations and trials in state and federal courts in New Hampshire and Massachusetts, and in appellate arguments before the New Hampshire Supreme Court and the First Circuit Court of Appeals.
Before moving to New Hampshire in 1987, Frank practiced with law firms in Washington, DC and New Haven, CT, and as Associate General Counsel for a national trade association in New York City. He is on the American Arbitration Association's roster of construction arbitrators, serves as a New Hampshire Superior Court mediator, and is an adjunct professor of law in the Construction Management program at Southern New Hampshire University.
Contact & Links
- 95 Market Street
Manchester, NH 03101
- Cornell University , J.D., graduated 1979
- Cornell University, B.A., graduated 1976
- District of Columbia, The District of Columbia Bar
- Connecticut, Connecticut Bar
- New York, New York State Bar
- New Hampshire, New Hampshire Bar
- Massachusetts, Massachusetts Bar
- Construction Law Society of America - Charter Fellow
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Litigation - Construction, Manchester (2020)
- Construction Law, Manchester (2017)
- Litigation - Construction, Concord (2016)
- Litigation - Construction, Concord (2013)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law
- Litigation - Construction
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.