Recognized since 2010
Arbitration and Mediation
Mergers and Acquisitions Law
Product Liability Litigation
Frank Meckes is both a German lawyer and a graduate in business administration. He has extensive experience in litigation and arbitration. He advises local and international clients in complex commercial disputes, particularly in post-M&A disputes, capital markets disputes, cartel damages disputes, manager liability disputes and disputes in the energy sector.
He acts for parties and also sits as an arbitrator in both domestic and international arbitration under the auspices of institutional rules as well as ad-hoc arbitration. Together with Dr. Karl J.T. Wach, Frank is co-author and editor of the book "Tactics in M&A Arbitration".
Frank is recognized by JUVE, Legal500, Chambers & Partners and Best Lawyers / Handelsblatt as a specialist in the areas of Litigation and Arbitration.
Before founding Wach und Meckes, Frank worked in the Litigation / Arbitration Group of a leading international law firm in Munich and London, where he was responsible for the group's M&A litigation and arbitration practice.
Frank speaks German and English.
- Studied business administration at the University of Cooperative Education (Finance Centre) in Stuttgart
- Studied law at the University of Freiburg i.Br.
- Admission to the bar (Rechtsanwalt), 2002
- Partner at Wach und Meckes since 2009
Contact & Links
- Karolinen Karree
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Litigation, Bayern, Germany (2018)
- International Arbitration, Bayern, Germany (2017)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Germany™ 2023 for work in:
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Bet-the-Company Litigation
- International Arbitration
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Product Liability Litigation
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.