Recognized since 2018
Frank Martin Laprade is a corporate law specialist, with a particular focus on listed companies in Paris.
He has been a lecturer and researcher at the University of Paris Sud (XI) and a member of the Ansa legal committee for over 15 years. His expertise includes advising on takeover bids, issuance of securities giving access to capital, listing and delisting of companies on the stock exchange, as well as litigation (administrative sanctions, market abuse, shareholder disputes).
He is also the author of numerous publications.
Contact & Links
- 11, rue Galilée
- France, Paris
- Association d’Avocats en Droit Boursier (Association of Stock Market Lawyers) (ADB) - Member
- Association de Défense des Investisseurs (Investor Defence Association) (ADI) - Member of the Legal Committee
- Association des Juristes de Sciences-Po (Association of Sciences Po lawyers) (AJSP) - Member
- Association Nationale des Juristes de Banque (National Association of Banking Lawyers) (ANJB) - Member
- Association Nationale des Sociétés par Actions (National Association of Joint Stock Companies) (ANSA) - Member of the Legal Committee
- Centre de Recherche en Droit Financier (Financial Law Research Centre) (Sorbonne-Finance), Institut André TUNC (André TUNC Institute), Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne University. - Member
- MiddleNext - Partner member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in France™ 2023 for work in:
- Corporate Law
- Securities Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.