Recognized since 2023
Financial Services Regulation Law
Frank is a partner in the Portland, Maine office and practices in three distinct areas. First, Frank assists all types of clients in complying with state and federal consumer financial protection laws related to retail installment sales contracts, secured and unsecured loans and lines of credit, residential mortgages and home equity loans, auto leases, etc., with a focus on compliance with the state uniform consumer credit code ("UCCC"). Frank also assists clients in complying with state and federal law related to various business-purpose finance products. Finally, Frank advises litigation and attorney funding companies on compliance with state and federal law, including issues related to licensing, documentation and recharacterization.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.hudsoncook.com/attorney/frank-bishop-jr/
- 22 Free Street, Suite 205
Portland, ME 04101
- University of Maine School of Law, JD, graduated 2007
- The University of Maine at Augusta, MA, graduated 2001
- Colgate University, BA, graduated 1997
- Maine, 2007
- Massachusetts, 2008
- New Hampshire, 2015
- American Bar Association - Member, Consumer Financial Services Committee
- Maine State Bar Association - Board of Governors
- Maine Bar Association - Member, Consumer and Financial Institutions Law Section
- Maine School of Law Foundation - Board of Directors
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Financial Services Regulation Law, Portland, ME (2024)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2024 for work in:
- Financial Services Regulation Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.