Frank A. Tessier
Carver, Darden, Koretzky, Tessier, Finn, Blossman & Areaux L.L.C.
Recognized since 2006
New Orleans, Louisiana
Banking and Finance Law
Financial Services Regulation Law
Litigation - Banking and Finance
Frank A. Tessier is a founding member of the firm who practices real estate, banking, corporate and oil and gas law.
Banking and Finance: Represent lenders in commercial, construction, bond and equipment financing, and debt enforcement.
Corporate: Preparation of organizational documents for corporation, partnerships and limited liability companies and related acquisitions.
Real Estate: Representation in sales and exchanges of developed and undeveloped real estate; leases; residential subdivisions and drafting of building restrictions.Oil and Gas: Representation of land owners in oil and gas leases, pipeline rights of way, surface and subsurface leases for oil equipment, and salt water injection leases.
- Direct Phone Number: 504-585-3800
- Phone Number: 504-585-3800
- Lawyer Page: https://www.carverdarden.com/attorneys/tessier-frank-a
- 1100 Poydras Street, Suite 3100
New Orleans, LA 70163
- Louisiana State University, J. D., graduated 1979
- Louisiana State University, B. A, graduated 1976
- Southeast Louisiana Chapter Red Cross - Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Garden District Association - Board Member
14 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
- Financial Services Regulation Law, New Orleans (2022)
- Financial Services Regulation Law, New Orleans (2017)
- Banking and Finance Law
- Financial Services Regulation Law
- Litigation - Banking and Finance
- Commercial Finance
- Loan Documentation
- Real Estate
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.