Recognized since 2010
Banking and Finance Law
Wealth Management Practice
François Rayroux graduated from the University of Zurich (1986). He obtained an LLM from the University of Chicago Law School (1990) and completed his doctoral thesis at the Zurich University (1993). François Rayroux joined Lenz & Staehelin in 1992 and has been a Partner since 1998.
Contact & Links
- Route de Chêne 30
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Investment Funds, Geneva, Switzerland (2023)
- Regulatory Practice, Geneva, Switzerland (2022)
- Investment Funds, Geneva, Switzerland (2018)
- Banking Law, Genève, Switzerland (2014-15)
- Wealth Management Practice, Genève, Switzerland (2013)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Switzerland™ 2023 for work in:
- Banking and Finance Law
- Investment Funds
- Regulatory Practice
- Wealth Management Practice
- Fund Registrations
- Wealth Management
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.