Recognized since 2020
Natural Resources Law
Counsel of the Carey's Natural Resources and Environment Group. His practice focuses on advising international and local clients on natural resources, mining, energy and environmental matters, including mergers and acquisitions, litigation, regulatory matters, mining easements, contract negotiation and implementation of natural resources projects, particularly mining and energy..
Activities and Memberships
- Assistant Professor of Mining Law, Universidad de Chile (since 2004).
- Member of the Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Lawyer Page: https://www.carey.cl/en/resume/francisco-corona/
- Isidora Goyenechea 2800, Piso 43
- Chile, Bar Association of Chile
- Mining Law
- Natural Resources Law
- Recognized in Energy & Natural Resources: Mining, Chambers Latin America.
- Recognized in Mining, The Legal 500.
- Recognized in Mining & Metals, Latin Lawyer 250.
- Recognized in Mining, Best Lawyers.
- Recognized in Mining, Who’s Who Legal.
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.