Partner of Carey and co-head of the firm´s Intellectual Property and Information Technology Group. His practice focuses on IP litigation, licensing, distribution and franchise agreement, trademarks and patents prosecution.
Activities and Memberships
- Member of the Board, Chilean Industrial Property Association (ACHIPI) (2017-2019).
- Professor of Privileged Information in the Securities Market, Degree in Compliance and Good Corporate Practices, Universidad Católica de Chile (since 2017).
- Chair of the Anticounterfeiting Committee, Latin America and Caribbean Subcommittee, INTA (2016-2018).
- Member of the International Trademark Association (INTA).
- Member of Marques.
- Member of FICPI.
- Member of ASIPI.
- Member of ACHIPI.
- Foreign Associate, Lexis Nexis (2006-2007).
- Author of the Chilean chapter in "Legal Updates on Trademark Law in Latin America", Wolters Kluwer (2018).