Francesco Rotondi is a Founding Partner of LABLAW – an award winning Italian boutique exclusively specialized in labour and employment law.
He provides 360° Labour Law and Industrial Relations counsel to many of the most important Italian companies as well as international businesses with operations in Italy.
He boasts a solid experience assisting with reorganization and restructuring plans, extraordinary operations, trade union litigation, the management of contracts, and with the organization of agency networks in the commercial and credit sectors.
He is also the author of numerous publications and articles on a wide range of Italian Labour and Employment Law matters and regularly participates as a speaker and moderator at conferences and seminars throughout the country. Francesco is a freelance journalist and Editorial Director of the online magazine KONG NEWS which is dedicated to covering the labour market in Italy.
He is recognised nationally and internationally for his work in the field of Italian Labour and Employment Law. Some of his most recent accolades include:
- Italian Employment & Labour Law | Client Choice 2020
- The 30 Most Powerful Lawyers in Italy | GQ Italy 2019
- Top 50 Power Lawyers | LegalCommunity 2019
- Professional of the Year – Media | TopLegal Industry Awards 2019
- Italian Employment Lawyer of the Year | LegalCommunity 2019
- 100 Leading Consultants in Italy | Forbes Magazine 2019
- Italian Lawyer of the Year | Le Fonti Awards 2018
- Italian Employment Lawyer of the Year | LegalCommunity Labour Awards 2018
- Lawyer of the Year – Trade Union and Industrial Relations | TopLegal Awards 2017
- Litigation Lawyer of the Year | TopLegal Awards 2016
- … in addition to regular recognition by Best Lawyers, Legal 500, Chambers, Who’s Who Legal and more!
Francesco joined the law firm of Trifirò & Partners in 1991 where he later became a partner. In 2001 he joined the law firm of Hammonds Rossotto as the partner in charge of the Department of Labour Law and Industrial Relations. In 2006 Francesco became a Founding Partner of LABLAW.
Francesco Rotondi is a member of the International Bar Association (IBA), the European Employment Lawyers Association (EELA), the Italian Employment Lawyers Association (AGI), IPSOA Scientific Committee, Italian Bar Association, Italian Supreme Court Bar. He is also on the Board of Directors of AIDP (the National Association of Personnel Directors) Lombardy, Assolavoro Council of Arbitrators Member (CONFIDUSTRIA) and the IPSOA Employment Law & Practice Scientific Committee.
LABLAW is an award winning Italian Employment and Labour Law boutique with the largest presence in Italy through its offices in in Milan, Rome, Genoa, Naples, Padua, Pescara, Bari and Bologna.
LABLAW knows that employment and labour law issues do not just happen from 9 am – 5 pm Monday through Friday, and so in order to ensure a continual personalized service, LABLAW is available to assist clients 24 hours a day - 7 days a week – 365 days a year.
LABLAW is proud to be a founding member and the Italian representative of L&E GLOBAL – an internationally recognised and award winning alliance of premier labour and employment law boutiques with 30+ members and 1500+ professionals located around the global.