Florian S. Jörg
Recognized since 2011
Mergers and Acquisitions Law
Dr. Florian S. Jörg, MCJ, is a partner in the Zurich office of Bratschi Wiederkehr & Buob, one of the larger independent Swiss law firms. He graduated from the University of St. Gallen Law School and obtained a postgraduate degree from NYU Law. His areas of practice include corporate law, M&A and banking law. Florian S. Jörg is also a lecturer for corporate and contract law at the University of St. Gallen Law School. Florian is a frequent speaker both on a national and an international level. He co-chairs the annual conference on Swiss corporate law organized by the University of St. Gallen’s Institute on Legal Theory and Legal Practice and is the author of a large number of publications. He is also recognized by Best Lawyers as one of Switzerland’s top lawyers for M&A. In addition to the Swiss bars he is also admitted to the bar in New York (not practising) and a member both of the New York State Bar Association and of ABA. Currently, he is a past divison chair of ABA SIL's Business Law Division I as well as past co-chair of ABA SIL’s International Transactions Franchising and Distribution Committee, the Europe Committee and the International M&A and Joint Venture Committee as well as a Fellow of the American Bar Foundation. He is also a vice chair of IPBA's Cross-border Investment Committee.
Contact & Links
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lawyer Page: https://www.bratschi.ch/de/anwalt/florian-s-joerg.html
- Bahnhofstrasse 70
- American Bar Association - Past Division Chair and past Co-Chair of various committees
- American Bar Foundation - Member
- German-Swiss Lawyers’ Association (DSJV) - Member
- Inter-Pacific Bar Association - Member
- International Bar Association (IBA) - Member
- New York State Bar Association (NYStBA) - Member
- Swiss Arbitration Association (ASA) - Member
- Swiss Bar Association (SAV) - Member
Headquarters: Zürich, Switzerland
12 The Best Lawyers in Switzerland™ awards
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Switzerland™ 2023 for work in:
- Corporate Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Telecommunications Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.