Recognized since 2009
Litigation - Labor and Employment
Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
Fields is, by choice, a trial lawyer whose focus is on the art of advocacy as opposed to a particular practice area. He has significant experience in disputes concerning professional malpractice, business torts, commercial transactions, intellectual property, and significant personal injury claims.
Following law school, Fields served as a law clerk to the Honorable Lee H. Rosenthal of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas.
- 1221 McKinney Street, Suite 4500
Houston, TX 77010-2010
- The University of Texas, J.D., graduated 1992
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants, Houston (2020)
- Commercial Litigation
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Product Liability Litigation
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.