Félix J. Montero Muriel
Recognized since 2008
Arbitration and Mediation
Practice areas: Litigation, Arbitration, Insolvency
Félix J. Montero gives expert advice on civil and commercial litigation, and domestic and international arbitration in different sectors including: engineering, construction, energy, insurance, and automotive.
Félix joined Pérez-Llorca in 2004 and made partner in 2008.
Law degree (Universidad Autónoma, Madrid, 1997). Master's degree in Legal Practice (Universidad Carlos III, Madrid, 1999). Master's degree in Law (Universidad Alcalá de Henares, 2012)
- Paseo de la Castellana, 50
- Spain, Madrid Bar Association (ICAM)
- Madrid Court of Arbitration - Member
- IBA Litigation Committee - Former Treasurer
- International Arbitration Commission UIA - Former Secretary
- Spanish Arbitration Club (CEA) - Member
115 The Best Lawyers in Spain™ awards
26 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Spain™ awards
- Arbitration and Mediation, Madrid, Spain (2022)
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Construction Law
- International Arbitration
- Media Law
- Iberian Lawyer: 40 under Forty (2013)
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.