Counsel of Carey’s Environmental Group. He concentrates his practice in environmental law, indigenous regulations and regulatory matters in general by advising in project development and environmental assessment, legal opinions, environmental audits, litigation, amongst others.
Activities and Memberships
- Chair of the Sustainability Committeee, Chile-Australia Chamber of Commerce (Auscham).
- Professor, Degree in Sustainable Development and Environment, Universidad Católica de Chile (2012-2015).
- Professor, Degree “New Problems in Civil Liability and Damages”, Universidad de Chile (2015).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Author of “Normative Treatment of the Indigenous Populations in the New Environmental Impact System Regulations: Succinct Overview”, Present Issues: Certificate on Environment and Sustainable Development, Universidad Católica de Chile (2015).
- Frequent speaker in different forums.