Fabrice N. Vincent
Lieff Cabraser Heimann & Bernstein, LLP
Recognized since 2012
San Francisco, California
Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Plaintiffs
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Putting Clients First
A partner in our San Francisco office, Fabrice N. Vincent is a tireless and principled advocate for the injured and the families of loved ones who died in personal injury and wrongful death cases. Fabrice’s cases include aviation accidents, auto and recreational vehicle accidents, cases arising from defective infant and consumer products, dangerous prescription drugs, and faulty medical devices. Fabrice’s practice also includes cases involving environmental toxic exposures, medical malpractice, and international and human rights violations.
In many of the cases Fabrice has prosecuted, he has assisted our clients in persuading corporate defendants to issue recalls or improve their safety procedures for the protection of all consumers and patients.
Fabrice played a pivotal role in the firm’s representation of patients injured by the diet drugs fenfluramine (sold as Pondimin) and dexfenfluramine (sold as Redux), which resulted in a $4.75 billion settlement for those who developed cardiac valve damage or the often fatal condition of Primary Pulmonary Hypertension after taking Pondimin or Redux. Fabrice successfully represented scores of injured patients in individual lawsuits.
Fabrice has been recognized by Super Lawyers magazine as a Northern California Super Lawyer for the past five years, and has written extensively on current issues in litigation, including co-editing California Class Actions Practice and Procedures from 2003-2006.
Contact & Links
- 275 Battery Street, 29th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94111
- Cornell University, J.D., graduated 1992
- University of California Berkeley, B.A., graduated 1989
- California, The State Bar of California
- American Bar Association - Co-Chair, Business Torts & Unfair Competition Committee (2022-2023)
- American Bar Association - Book Committee, Member, 2022
- American Bar Association - Co-Chair, Products Liability Committee, 2019
- American Bar Association - Co-Chair, Class Actions Committee (2017-2018)
- American Association for Justice - Member
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers - Member
- Bar Association of San Francisco - Member
- Fight for Justice Campaign - Member
- Society of Automotive Engineers - Member
- State Bar of California - Member
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California, 1992
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit, 1992
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California, 1992
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California, 1992
28 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
6 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America awards
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Selected for inclusion by peers in The Best Lawyers in America in fields of "Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions - Plaintiffs," "Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs" and "Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs," 2012 - 2023
- “Lawdragon 500 Leading Plaintiff Consumer Lawyers in America,” Lawdragon, 2023
- "Super Lawyer for Northern California," Super Lawyers, 2006 - 2022
- "Outstanding Subcommittee Chair for the Class Actions & Derivative Suits," ABA Section of Litigation, 2013
Additional Areas of Practice:
- Litigation - Environmental
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.