Recognized since 2015
Employment Law - Management
Labor Law - Management
Mr. Lewis is board certified in both labor and employment law and personal injury trial law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. He has been regularly listed as a Texas Monthly ‘Super Lawyer’ in employment litigation. In addition to his litigation practice, Mr. Lewis counsels employers on a broad range of labor and employment matters.
Mr. Lewis is also a frequent speaker at industry and bar-related activities on matters from e-discovery to labor and employment law.
Prior to going into private practice, Mr. Lewis was the Director of Labor Relations at Continental Airlines.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.ogletreedeakins.com/people/f-barham-lewis
- One Allen Center, Suite 3000
500 Dallas Street
Houston, TX 77002
- South Texas College of Law, J.D.
- Texas, State Bar of Texas
- Trucking Industry Defense Association (TIDA) programs - Member and Speaker
- Transportation Lawyer Association (TLA) - Chair
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Labor Law - Management, Houston (2018)
- Labor Law - Management, Houston (2016)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Employment Law - Management
- Labor Law - Management
- Texas Monthly “Super Lawyer” in Employment Litigation
- Fellow Texas Bar Foundation
- Board Certified by Texas Board of Legal Specialization in both Personal Injury Trial Law and Labor & Employment
- U.S. District Court, Eastern, Northern, Southern and Western Districts of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.