Recognized since 2008
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
EJ works out of the New York and Portland offices of the firm. He has served as the vice-chair of the Litigation department and spent six years on the firm’s Executive Committee. He also previously served as the chair of the firm’s Compensation Committee.
EJ’s diverse trial practice includes a wide range of commercial litigation which is typically factually complex and highly technical. During his career he has tried or arbitrated more than 50 cases through to verdict or decision. EJ has handled or become involved as trial counsel in cases throughout Davis Wright Tremaine, frequently in cases where extensive expert testimony is involved. He has been named as one of the “Best Lawyers in America” for Commercial Litigation (2007-2011), one of 50 Oregon SuperLawyers for Business Litigation (2007-2010), and one of Portland’s Best Lawyers by Portland Monthly Magazine (2008-2010).
- 1300 Southwest Fifth Avenue, Suite 2400
Portland, OR 97201-5610
- South Texas College of Law, J.D., graduated 1989
- University of Portland, BBA, graduated 1986
- Alaska, Alaska State Bar
- Washington, Washington State Bar
- New York, New York State Bar Association
- Oregon, Oregon State Bar
- Texas, State Bar of Texas
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court District of Oregon
- 9th Circuit Court of Appeals
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.