Eugene is a trusted advisor to a number of public and private companies. His practice focuses on the areas of securities, corporate finance, and mergers and acquisitions.
As head of McLeod Law's Securities & Capital Markets group, Eugene has extensive experience advising companies on initial public offerings, private placement financings, corporate governance matters, securities reporting, and general regulatory compliance issues, private equity funds, purchase and sale transactions, limited partnership offerings, private mutual funds trust offerings, qualifying transactions, shareholder agreements, and corporate restructuring and reorganizations.
He has provided advice in a wide variety of business sectors, including cannabis, financial services, oil & gas, oilfield services, real estate, mineral exploration, alternative energy, manufacturing, biotechnology and life sciences, pharmaceutical, health care, telecommunications, mobile/wireless and information technology and software development.
Eugene is also a director and officer of a number of private and public companies.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.mcleod-law.com/professionals/eugene-chen/
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manulife Place
500, 707 - Five Street SW
Calgary, AB T2P 0Y3
- University of British Columbia, LLB, graduated 1993
- University of Alberta, BS, graduated 1990
- Alberta, 1995
- Association of Corporate Growth, Calgary Chapter - Member
- Law Society of Alberta - Member
- Petroleum Acquisition and Divestiture Association - Member
- Private Capital Markets Association of Canada - Member
- Valhalla Private Capital - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Canada™ 2023 for work in:
- Securities Law
- Mergers & Acquisitions
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.