Erin holds the position of Managing Partner at the firm, in addition to her activities as a member of the Commercial Real Estate team. Erin enjoys helping her clients implement their creative visions for redevelopment, as well as seeing the growth and change of emerging communities made possible by development. She is regularly recognized for her work in commercial real estate law.
Erin’s clients include developers, purchasers and vendors of commercial real estate, and commercial landlords and tenants. She assists and advising clients with the following:
- Purchase and sale of commercial real estate (office, retail, industrial, hotel, and development property)
- Negotiation and preparation of purchase and development agreements
- Drafting disclosure statements under the Real Estate Development Marketing Act
- Real estate marketing compliance matters, including project sales
- Obtaining municipal approvals and entitlement processes, including
- Structuring and implementing airspace parcel subdivisions for mixed-use developments
- Strata Property Act compliance matters
- Real estate structuring matters
Erin remains current by regularly attending industry events organized by NAIOP, UDI, and CLEBC. She is also a past contributor to the CLEBC Commercial Leasing —Annotated Precedents and Commercial Real Estate Practice Manual publications.