Erin A. Webber represents management in various employment matters, with an emphasis on:
- Employment discrimination on the basis of sex, age, race and disability
- Workplace harassment
- Leaves of absence and disability accommodation
She defends clients in employment-related disputes before federal and state courts, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Missouri Human Rights Commission, the Kansas Human Rights Commission and the Colorado Civil Rights Division. She assists with employee and managerial training and provides employment counseling on a daily basis.
She also advises clients in matters arising under:
- Title VII
- The Family and Medical Leave Act
- The Americans with Disabilities Act
- The Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- The Missouri Human Rights Act
- The Colorado Anti-Discrimination Act
Her clients include, among others, retailers, school districts and restaurants.
The office-managing shareholder in Denver, Erin is a member of Littler Mendelson's Board of Directors and the Associates Candidate Committee. She opened Littler’s Kansas City, Missouri office in 2006 and served as its office managing shareholder until 2010.
Prior to joining Littler, she practiced employment discrimination defense and commercial litigation at two other firms.