Recognized since 2013
Employment Law - Management
Labor Law - Management
Elected president and managing director in 2021, Erin A. Webber guides the strategic direction and global growth strategy for the world’s largest labor and employment law firm. Erin also oversees the management and operations of Littler’s more than 1,600 attorneys and offices worldwide.
She represents management in various employment matters, with an emphasis on:
- Employment discrimination on the basis of sex, age, race and disability
- Workplace harassment
- Leaves of absence and disability accommodation
She defends clients in employment-related disputes before federal and state courts, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Missouri Human Rights Commission, the Kansas Human Rights Commission and the Colorado Civil Rights Division. She assists with employee and managerial training and provides employment counseling on a daily basis.
She also advises clients in matters arising under:
- Title VII
- The Family and Medical Leave Act
- The Americans with Disabilities Act
- The Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- The Missouri Human Rights Act
- The Colorado Anti-Discrimination Act
Her clients include, among others, retailers, school districts and restaurants.
Erin has served as a member of Littler Mendelson's Board of Directors and the Associates Candidate Committee. She opened Littler’s Kansas City, Missouri office in 2006 and served as its office managing shareholder until 2010.
Prior to joining Littler, she practiced employment discrimination defense and commercial litigation at two other firms.
- Lawyer Page: https://www.littler.com/people/erin-webber
- 1900 Sixteenth Street
Denver, CO 80202
- University of Missouri School of Law (Columbia), J.D., graduated 2001
- Missouri, The Missouri Bar
- Colorado, Colorado Bar Association
- Young Litigator's Forum of Kansas City - Charter Member
- Employment Law - Management, Denver (2023)
- Employment Law - Management
- Labor Law - Management
- Recipient, Allen H. Park Award for Excellence in Trial Advocacy
- Named, Super Lawyers, 2009-2013
- Named, America's Leading Lawyers for Business - Chambers USA, 2011-2013
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.