Recognized since 2020
Erica L. Calderas has extensive experience representing commercial clients of varying sizes as plaintiffs and as defendants in complex matters in state and federal trial and appellate courts. Erica has a deep understanding of a wide range of litigation matters impacting businesses, including business torts, contract disputes, consumer protection claims, trademark infringement, employment disputes, fraud claims, enforcing and defending against claims regarding non-competition agreements and trade secrets, and claims under RESPA, TCPA, and TILA. Erica has had substantial first-chair and second-chair experience in jury trials, bench trials, arbitrations, mediations, and appellate arguments.
In class-action defense matters, Erica has experience in high-stakes, statewide and nationwide class actions across the United States, including victories in two multi-week class-action bench trials. Erica has a successful track record of early victories in class actions achieved through defeat of class certification, securing dismissal of or summary judgment on the claims of the class representatives, and negotiating favorable settlements.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.hahnlaw.com/professionals/erica-l-calderas
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 200 Public Square, Suite 2800
Cleveland, OH 44114
- Northwestern University , J.D., graduated 1994
- Cornell University, A.B., graduated 1991
- Ohio, 1994
- American Bar Association - Member
- Andrews Osborne Academy - Board Member
- Cornell Club of Northeastern Ohio - Member
- National Association of Women Business Owners - Member
- Summer on the Cuyahoga - Board Member
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. Courts of Appeals for the Sixth, Third and Ninth Circuits
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Commercial Litigation, 2020-22
- AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell
- Notable Women in Law, Crain's Cleveland Business, 2018
- Ohio Super Lawyers®, General Litigation, 2011-20
- Women of Note 2017 Honoree, Crain’s Cleveland Business
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.