Recognized since 2021
New York, New York
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Attorney Erica Colon has dedicated her legal career to fighting on behalf of Plaintiffs. Since starting her practice at a national firm representing victims in claims against multi-national corporations, Colon has helped The Perecman Firm, P.L.L.C. build upon its record of success in civil claims involving motor vehicle, premise, construction, and workplace accidents.
In her time as an advocate, Ms. Colon has successfully recovered millions in compensation for her clients, most recently by assisting in the recovery of a $5 million settlement against the City of New York for a NYC Sanitation worker injured on the job. In 2020, she and fellow Perecman Attorney Adam Hurwitz secured a $900,000 mediated settlement for an injured client – a result listed among the NY Law Journal’s Top Verdicts & Settlements list.
Erica has been named to Best Lawyers “Ones to Watch” since 2021 and New York Metro Super Lawyers Rising Stars since 2016.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.perecman.com/our-attorneys/erica-colon/
- 250 West 57th Street, Suite 401
New York, NY 10107
- Syracuse University, Juris Doctor
- New York, New York
- New York, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- New York, U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
Recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America 2023 for work in:
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Super Lawyers New York Metro Rising Stars 2016 - PresentBest Lawyers “Ones to Watch” 2021 - Present
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.