Rosen Injury Law, P.A.
Recognized since 2012
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Eric Rosen is a Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer and founder of Rosen Injury Law, P.A. Eric represents seriously injured victims in cases involving auto accidents, dangerous products, premises liability, and unforeseen circumstances. He also focuses his practice on tobacco litigation, class actions, and wrongful death. He is a former Assistant State Attorney and has obtained numerous multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements. Mr. Rosen was serves as co-chair of the Broward County Bar Association Trial Section in 2011 and is a past president of the Broward County Trial Lawyers Association.
- 5599 South University Drive, Suite 206
Davie, FL 33328
- Nova Southeastern University, J.D., graduated 2007
- Florida, 2007
- Broward County Trial Lawyers Assocation - President Elect
- American Association for Justice - Member
- Broward County Bar Association - Member
- Broward County Justice Association - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Selected to Florida Super Lawyers® Rising Stars List (2012 – 2016)
- Named "Florida Legal Elite Up and Comer" by Florida Trend magazine (2011)
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.