Recognized since 2017
Litigation - Real Estate
Eric N. Macey is a trial attorney with over 40 years of experience representing business corporations, institutions, investment ventures, partnerships and individuals in complex litigation matters. He has tried over 50 bench and jury trials in state and federal courts throughout the country. Eric has tried numerous high profile cases in a myriad of industries including real estate, banking and financial services, gaming, technology, and energy.
- 100 North Riverside Plaza
Chicago, IL 60606-1520
- George Washington University Law School , JD, graduated 1978
- Princeton University, AB, graduated 1973
- Illinois, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- American Bar Association - Fellow
- Chicago Bar Foundation’s Abraham Lincoln Circle of Justice - Member
- Chicago-Lincoln American Inn of Court - Member and past president
- Energy Bar Association - Member
- International Society of Barristers - Fellow
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- Trial Bar of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Litigation - Real Estate, Chicago (2020)
- Litigation - Real Estate, Chicago (2017)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- Litigation - Real Estate
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.