Eric M. Carmona
Recognized in:Real Estate Law
Law School:Osgood Hall Law School
Location:5300 Commerce Court West199 Bay StreetToronto, ON M5L 1B9
- Osgood Hall Law School, LL.B, graduated 1988
- York University, MBA, graduated 1988
- York University, BA, graduated 1984
- Ontario, The Law Society of Upper Canada
- Law Society of Upper Canada - Member
- National Association of Industrial and Office and Retail Properties (NAIOP) - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Canada for work in:
- Real Estate Law
- Chambers Global's 2013 Guide to the World's Leading Lawyers for Business as a recommended lawyer for Real Estate.
- The Best Lawyers in Canada 2013 in the area of Real Estate Law.
- The International Law Office's Client Choice Guide 2013 as winner of the award for Commercial Property: Ontario.
- The Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory 2012 as a leading practitioner in Property Development.
- PLC's Corporate Real Estate Multi-Jurisdictional Guide 2012/13.
- The 2012 PLC Which Lawyer? as recommended in Real Estate.
- Legal Media Group's 2011 Guide to the World's Leading Real Estate Lawyers.
Level 24, Three International Towers
300 Barangaroo Avenue
Sydney NSW 2000
61 2 8067 8578
4300 Bankers Hall West
888 Third Street, SW
Calgary, AB T2P 5C5
Suite 1700, Park Place
666 Burrard Street
Vancouver, BC V6C 2X8
50 O'Connor Street, Suite 1600
Ottawa, ON K1P 6L2
1155 René-Lévesque Boulevard West, 41st Floor
Montréal, QC H3B 3V2
4B Frederick's Place
London EC2R 8AB
44 20 7367 0150
445 Park Avenue, Seventh Floor
New York, NY 10022