Recognized since 2010
Information Technology Law
Intellectual Property Law
- Eric Lauvaux is one of the founding partners of Nomos.
- Eric Lauvaux is experienced in the music and audiovisual sectors where he advises international groups and professional organisations. He is very active in the implementation of the new directives where he advises professional associations and international groups.
- Working for the media industry for years, Eric Lauvaux has developed an expertise allowing to assist clients in the development of their new models.
- Eric Lauvaux also represents these clients in litigations.
- 63, avenue des Champs-Elysées
- University of Paris 1 Pantheon-Sorbonne, DES Business Law, graduated 1974
- HEC Paris, Master in Business administration, graduated 1971
- France, 1976
- Association des Conseils et Experts Européens du Cinéma et de la Communication Audiovisuelle (ACCEECA) - Member
- Independent Film & Television Alliance (IFTA) - Member of the arbitration panel
- International Association of Entertainment Lawyers (IAEL) - Member of the Executive Committee, General Secretary of IAEL (1998 -2001), President of IAEL (2001 - 2004)
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Entertainment Law, Paris, France (2020)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in France™ 2023 for work in:
- Broadcasting Law
- Entertainment Law
- Information Technology Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Media Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.