Eric Tetrault is a partner in Higgs Fletcher & Mack's Corporate & Securities Transactions group. Mr. Tetrault focuses his practice on corporate mergers and acquisitions and general corporate work.
Mergers & Acquisitions
Mr. Tetrault advises buyers and sellers in a variety of merger and acquisition transactions, including stock purchases, asset sales, mergers, divestitures, and reorganizations.
Outside General Counsel
Mr. Tetrault acts as outside general counsel to companies by advising on general corporate matters and a wide range of commercial agreements and relationships.
Mr. Tetrault advises clients on tax matters in a variety of corporate and real estate transactions. He is also an adjunct professor of Partnership Tax at University of San Diego School of Law.
Representative M&A Matters
- Represented specialized technology company with world-wide sales in sale of production and intellectual property assets to a buyer in excess of $30 million.
- Integral part of deal team in the representation of manufacturer with world-wide product sales in a sale of production and intellectual property assets to a buyer in excess of $30 million.
- Represented shareholder group in the sale of all of their stock in a beverage manufacturing company in excess of $10 million.
- Represented buyer in formation of joint venture and the acquisition of the assets of an Internet-based consumer products financing business.
- Represented solar and green energy company in sale of its operating assets in excess of $10 million.
- Represented nationwide fastener manufacturing company in the strategic acquisition of a San Diego-based fastener manufacturer.
- Represented San Diego-based tooling and die manufacturing company in the strategic acquisition of a competitor.
- Represented marketing company in strategic acquisition of a business division of a competitor.