Eric Madden is a partner in the Dallas office of Reid Collins & Tsai LLP. His practice is focused on complex business and insolvency-related litigation. He has represented trustees, receivers, creditor and bondholder committees, and defrauded investors in a number of major cases throughout the country. These cases often involve Ponzi schemes, financial fraud, and/or significant fraudulent transfers.
His work has earned the recognition and respect of his peers, including:
– Named to the Lawdragon 500 Leading Lawyers in America (2019);
– Ranked as a leading lawyer in Chambers USA (2019);
– Listed in The Best Lawyers in America (2016-2019);
– Recognized as a “Future Litigation Star” by Benchmark Litigation (2019);
– Named a “Super Lawyer” by Thomson Reuters (2014-2019);
– Earned an AV Preeminent rating by Martindale-Hubbell (2012-2019).
Eric has served in leadership positions within several organizations, including as:– Member of the ABI Board of Directors;– Programming Co-Chair of the ABA Bankruptcy and Insolvency Litigation Committee;– Co-Chair of the ABI Commercial Fraud Committee; and– Co-Chair of the ABI Bankruptcy Litigation Committee. He also frequently serves as an author, panelist, and speaker regarding corporate governance, legal ethics, and trial strategy.