In March 2012, Mr. Azran was selected for and successfully completed the "Emerging Leaders in Law Firms Program" offered by Harvard Law School, Executive Education.
Mr. Azran is a law professor teaching civil evidence and trial strategies to students passing their Quebec bar exams.
Mr. Azran is a past member of the Associates Committee, the Business Development Committee, and the Knowledge Management Committee in the Montréal office. He also chaired the Montréal office Pro Bono Committee from 2010 to 2012. He is currently the co-chair of the National Diversity Committee.
Mr. Azran's expertise has been recognized in the following publications:
- The 2012 "Rising Stars" edition of Lexpert as one of the "Leading Lawyers Under 40" in Canada;
- Benchmark Litigation's Definitive Guide to Canada's Leading Litigation Firms & Attorneys, 2014 edition;
- The 2014 edition of The Best Lawyers in Canada in the corporate and commercial litigation sector;
- The 2013 Lexpert Guide to the Leading US/Canada Cross-Border Litigation Lawyers in Canada, as one of 19 "Canadian Litigation Lawyers to Watch" in Canada;
- Recognized as a "Litigation Star" in Quebec in the 2013 edition of Benchmark Canada, The Guide to Canada's Leading Litigation Firms and Attorneys;
- One of the top 3 finalists in the 2013 edition of the ARISTA provincial competition, in the category of "Young Professional in Quebec". The ARISTA competition recognizes the talent and achievements of young professionals, executives and entrepreneurs in Quebec;
- The Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory 2012, as a leading practitioner "repeatedly recommended" in the securities litigation sector.