Spencer Fane LLP
Recognized since 2010
Health Care Law
Ms. Stewart has expertise in all areas of health care law including Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement, Anti-kickback and Stark as well as contracting including managed care, information technology, large equipment purchases, leases and supply agreements. Ms. Stewart has assisted clients with the drafting of medical staff bylaws, rules and regulations to meet JCAHO and changes in the law.
Currently, Ms. Stewart represents hospitals, physicians, preferred provider organizations and other forms of alternative delivery systems. Her representation includes representation of health and health-related entities in transactional and litigation matters (including PRRB and State Medicaid appeals).
Additionally, Ms. Stewart has assisted clients in the development and implementation of corporate compliance programs to meet the requirements of the Department of Health and Human Services, the Department of Justice, Federal Trade Commission and the Internal Revenue Service. She has designed corporate policies and procedures for corporate compliance, and has assisted corporate compliance officers in discharging their corporate duties concerning compliance issues, including HIPAA.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Lawyer Page: https://www.spencerfane.com/professionals/ellen-stewart/
- 1700 Lincoln Street, Suite 2000
Denver, CO 80203
- Gender: Female
- University of Denver, J.D., graduated 1984
- University of Colorado at Boulder, BA, graduated 1977
- Colorado, Colorado Bar Association
- American College of Healthcare Executives - member
- American Health Lawyers Association - member
- Healthcare Financial Management Association - Fellow
- Health Care Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.