Elizabeth Zoller "Lisa" Golish
Recognized since 2020
Real Estate Law
Lisa Golish focuses her real estate transactional practice on matters involving the acquisition, disposition, development, redevelopment, leasing and financing of both developed and undeveloped land.
Lisa has represented landlords and tenants in office, industrial and retail lease negotiations, and purchasers and sellers in real property acquisitions.Lisa has served as counsel to borrowers and lenders in secured financing transactions involving corporate, nonprofit and health care sector borrowers.
She represents clients in municipal matters, including lot split and zoning issues.Lisa helps clients complete transactions involving single or multiple site real properties as well as those transactions in which she manages the real property components of corporate mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, public finance and larger commercial finance credit facilities.
She has assisted a variety of client types including corporations, private equity companies, nonprofit organizations and institutions.
Lisa has spoken at seminars presented by the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association. Lisa worked as an associate senior planner for the Cuyahoga County Planning Commission and then practiced law with historical Cleveland firm Kahn Kleinman LPA before joining Calfee in 2006. Lisa is a member of Calfee's Associate Committee.
Contact & Links
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct Phone Number: 216-622-8828
- Phone Number: 216-622-8200
- Lawyer Page: https://www.calfee.com/professionals-elizabeth-zoller-golish
- The Calfee Building
1405 East Sixth Street
Cleveland, OH 44114-1607
- Cleveland Marshall College of Law, J.D., graduated 2001
- The Ohio State University, B.S., graduated 1992
- United States, Ohio
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association - Member
- Cleveland Rape Crisis Center - Former Trustee
- Commercial Real Estate Women, Cleveland Chapter - Member
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
48 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
23 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America awards
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Real Estate Law
- The Best Lawyers in America©, Real Estate Law (2020-2023)
- Chambers USA 2022, Real Estate Law, Band 4, Ohio
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.