Recognized since 2023
Litigation - Construction
Elizabeth concentrates her practice in the area of litigation. Her experience includes successfully litigating insurance coverage disputes in federal court through summary judgment, bringing declaratory judgment actions in federal court, defending insureds in personal injury and premises liability lawsuits in both state and federal court, and advising clients on complex coverage disputes. She has experience in arguing motions in state and federal court, deposing parties and non-party witnesses, defending depositions, and mediating.
Before joining Miller & Martin, she gained experience with her prior firm as a summer associate and, after graduating with a Juris Doctor in 2015, she practiced for three years as an associate attorney in Atlanta.
- Served as an Extern for the Georgia Attorney General in the Government Counsel Division.
- At Emory University, served as a research assistant to Professor Michael Kang and was a Notes and Comments editor for the Emory Law Journal.
- Regions Plaza, Suite 2100
1180 West Peachtree Street, NW
Atlanta, GA 30309-3407
- Emory University, Juris Doctor, graduated 2015
- University of Florida, B.A., English and Political Science, graduated 2012
- Georgia, Georgia Bar
- Tennessee, Tennessee Bar
- Commercial Litigation
- Insurance Law
- Litigation - Construction
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.