Recognized since 2020
Employment Law - Management
Litigation - Insurance
Litigation - Labor and Employment
Mrs. Carter clerked for the Honorable Sonny Hornsby, Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court, from 1994-1995 and has been practicing law with Hill Hill Carter since 1995. Ms. Carter handles all aspects of employment relations for employers across the southeast including business development and planning regarding employees, negotiation of key employment contracts, handbook development, internal investigations, employee training and ultimately litigation when necessary. The employment areas Ms. Carter handles on a regular basis include FLSA, FMLA, retaliation, Title VII (discrimination and harassment), ADEA, ADA, non-compete agreements, various constitutional claims with public employees and EEOC Charges of discrimination. She also handles commercial litigation, including various types of contract disputes and False Claims Act cases.
Mrs. Carter is a member of the Montgomery County Bar Association, Alabama Defense Lawyers Association, Alabama Bar Association, and the American Bar Association. She is admitted to practice in the U.S. Southern, Middle and Northern District Courts for Alabama.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Direct Phone Number: 334-834-7600
- Phone Number: 334-834-7600
- Lawyer Page: https://www.hillhillcarter.com/attorneys/elizabeth-brannen-carter/
- 425 South Perry Street
P.O. Box 116
Montgomery, AL 36101-0116
- Samford University, JD, graduated 1994
- Troy University, BS, graduated 1991
- Alabama, 1994
- Alabama State Bar Association - Member
- Montgomery County Bar Association - Member
- Alabama Defense Lawyers Association - Member
- American Trial Lawyers Association - Member
- Alabama Trial Lawyers Association - Member
- American Journal of Trial Advocacy - Member
- Litigation - Labor and Employment, Montgomery (2022)
- Education Law
- Employment Law - Management
- Litigation - Insurance
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Civil Rights Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.