Recognized since 2022
West Palm Beach, Florida
Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
ELISE SHERR ALLISON joined Searcy Denney in 2019 after clerking for The Honorable Jose E. Martinez, United States District Court Judge for the Southern District of Florida, and then working with a complex commercial litigation and personal injury firm in Miami. One of the highlights of her experience with the Miami law firm was focusing on class actions and aviation disasters, including the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 and the crash of Germanwings Flight 9525.
At Searcy Denney, she represents clients in personal injury and wrongful death cases resulting from medical malpractice, defective products, motor vehicle accidents and unsafe premises.
Ms. Allison is admitted to practice in all Florida state courts as well as in the United States District Courts for the Southern and Middle Districts of Florida. She is a member of The Florida Bar, the Palm Beach County Bar Association, the Florida Association for Women Lawyers, the Florida Justice Association and the American Association for Justice.
A Palm Beach County native, Ms. Allison earned her bachelor’s degree cum laude from the University of Florida and her law degree magna cum laude from the University of Miami School of Law. While in law school, she was a Certified Legal Intern for the Broward County State Attorney’s office, where she had the opportunity to try criminal cases. She was awarded the John F. Evans Scholarship as one of the top future trial attorneys in her class.
Ms. Allison’s family has been involved in the South Florida legal community for three generations: Her grandfather, Joe Eaton, was a United States District Court Judge for the Southern District of Florida and a State Senator, and her husband, parents and several other family members are Florida attorneys.
- E-mail: EAllison@SearcyLaw.com
- Direct Phone Number: 800-780-8607
- Phone Number: 800-780-8607
- Lawyer Page: https://www.searcylaw.com/attorneys/elise-sherr-allison/
- 2139 Palm Beach Lakes Boulevard
West Palm Beach, FL 33409-6601
- University of Miami School of Law, Juris Doctor, graduated 2012
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Arts, graduated 2008
- Florida, 2012
- American Association for Justice - Member
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers - Member
- Florida Bar - Member
- Florida Justice Association - Member
- Palm Beach County Bar Association - Member
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
- John F. Evans Scholarship recipient for excellence in Litigation Skills
- Dean's Certificate of Achievement Award (highest grade in International Criminal Law)
- Dean's Certificate of Achievement Award (highest grade in Comparative Criminal Law)
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Comparative Criminal Law
- Honors, Litigation Skills I - University of Miami School of Law
- Dean's List - Spring 2010, University of Miami School of Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.