Efrén Díaz Díaz is a Lawyer and Doctor of Law. Senior Associate at Mas y Calvet Law Firm (Madrid). Head of the Technology and Space Law Areas of the Mas y Calvet Law Firm.
Data Protection Officer in Europe in the financial, legal, health, geospatial and educational sectors.Specialist in Administrative, Technological and Geospatial Law, he develops tasks in regulated sectors, technology, foundations, geospatial coordination Cadastre-Property Registry, public and private contracting, contracting of Internet domains, intellectual property and data protection, legal defense of reputation corporate and business.
Currently, Efrén Díaz is:
- Doctor of Law from the University of Navarra. Doctoral Thesis on “ Legal relevance of geospatial data and its impact on privacy. Legal interoperability of geospatial data ”. Doctoral Program in Law of the global society: economic development, risk and social integration (Doctorate distinguished with the Mention of Excellence MEE 2011-0174 by the Ministry of Education).
- International University Master's Degree in Data Protection, Transparency and Access to Information, with the Prize of the "Google Chair of Privacy, Society and Innovation" (Universidad San Pablo CEU).
- Member of the Working Group of the Spatial Data Infrastructure of Spain (IDEE).
- INSPIRE Maintenance and Implementation Expert in the Infrastructure for Spatial Information in the European Community (European Commission).
- Corporate Member of the Center for Spatial Law and Policy (United States of America).
- Member of the Technical Committee for Standardization AEN / CTN 148 of Digital Geographic Information of UNE.
- Secretary General of the Spanish Association of Aeronautical and Space Law.
- Professor in Master Programs at the University of Navarra (Master in Business Law, Tax and Access to the Legal Profession; and Executive Master in Corporate Reputation, MERC).
- Professor of Law in the Superior Program of Digital Analytics , IDMS School by MSL.
- Board Member of Sci The World, Legal and Compliance area on Artificial Intelligence.
- Member of the Geovation Hub of the Ordnance Survey in London.
- Researcher at the Open Data Institute (United Kingdom).Contributor to Future Privacy Forum (Washington DC).
- Professional profile on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/efrendiaz/