Recognized since 2022
Banking and Finance Law
Mergers and Acquisitions Law
Edward Burrell is a member of the Business & Corporate Services Group in the firm's Nashville office. Edward has a broad transactional practice with experience in a variety of industries. He has extensive experience with mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, due diligence, entity formation and governance, private equity transactions, corporate finance, equity owner disputes and commercial contracts. Edward's experience with commercial contracts includes drafting, reviewing and negotiating various supply chain contracts and bid contracts and related terms and conditions for the purchase and supply of goods, services and raw materials. Edward also acts as an outside general counsel advising clients on a variety of legal issues.
More Than Stites & Harbison
Mr. Burrell served as a member of the board of directors of CASA Nashville from 2009-2015. He enjoys traveling, live music, cheering on the Nashville Predators, and playing softball in his free time.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct Phone Number: 615-782-2306
- Lawyer Page: https://www.stites.com/attorneys/edward-h-burrell-iii
- 401 Commerce Street, Suite 800
Nashville, TN 37219
- University of Mississippi, J.D., cum laude, graduated 2001
- The University of Tennessee, B.S., cum laude, graduated 1998
- Tennessee, State Bar
- American Bar Association, Business Law Section - Member
- Nashville Bar Association - Member
- Tennessee Bar Association - Member
- Banking and Finance Law
- Corporate Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV-Preeminent Peer Review Rated
- Mid-South Super Lawyers, Rising Star (2009-11)
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Commercial Finance Law
- Commercial Transactions / UCC Law
- Tax Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.