Recognized since 2007
Los Angeles, California
Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law
Litigation - Land Use and Zoning
Real Estate Law
Edward Burg concentrates on real property litigation, inverse condemnation and eminent domain matters, and general trial and appellate practice.
Ed regularly speaks and writes on eminent domain and real estate industry issues in the context of his active litigation practice.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.manatt.com/edward-g-burg
- 2049 Century Park East, Suite 1700
Los Angeles, CA 90067
- University of California, Berkeley, graduated 1982
- California, State Bar of California
- Disability Rights Legal Center - Board of Directors
- Owners' Counsel of America - Board of Directors
- Owners' Counsel of America - Owners' Counsel of America
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law, Los Angeles (2021)
- Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law, Los Angeles (2018)
- Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law, Los Angeles (2014)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law
- Litigation - Land Use and Zoning
- Real Estate Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.