Edward A. Greenberg
Recognized in:Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
Law School:Syracuse University
Location:1835 Market Street, Suite 650Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Syracuse University, J.D., graduated 1980
- State University of New York at Binghamton, BS, graduated 1976
- Pennsylvania, 1980
- New Jersey, 1995
- U.S. District Courts of Pennsylvania (All Districts)
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- Defense Research Institute (DRI) - Member
- National Retail and Restaurant Defense Association - Member
- Philadelphia Association of Defense Counsel - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers 2004 - 2017
- Martindale-Hubbell AV rating
- Won jury verdict for trademark infringement on behalf of motel franchisor.
- Won early dismissal (summary judgment) of race discrimination claim for major corporate client which was subsequently affirmed on appeal.
- Obtained favorable settlements for leading operator of luxury hotels requiring general contractor and subcontractors to reimburse cost of repairing extensive construction errors in Philadelphia and Chicago.
- Successfully tried to verdict insurer’s claim that insured failed to pay premiums due for worker’s compensation insurance and defeated insured’s counterclaim seeking compensatory and punitive damages for alleged claims mishandling.
- Negotiated early settlement of age discrimination claim.
- Received favorable jury verdict for corporate client accused of negligently failing to prevent child abuse.
- Obtained favorable jury verdict against claim that client’s failure to manufacture to specifications copper-nickel tubes caused significant damages to importer of parts for United Arab Emirates desalination plant.
- Won summary judgment for salvage company operator alleged to have caused life-threatening injuries as result of dangerous mode of operation.
- Successfully mediated claim that client improperly manufactured aluminum aircraft seat frames.
- Obtained favorable settlement for client accused of selling defectively processed brass used in plumbing valves.
- Won summary judgment for pharmaceutical distributor accused of contributing to pharmacy error in dispensing cancer medication.
- Received early dismissal of claim that client manufactured and sold defective floor coating.
- Won jury verdict rejecting claim that major insurer acted in bad faith in failing to settle general liability claim.
- Negotiated substantial recovery for office building owner that claimed contractor used defective materials in constructing roof.
- Obtained defense verdict for major corporate client accused of causing death of customer who bought gasoline and used it in kerosene heater.
- Achieved early and cost-effective settlement of claim for trade dress violation.
- Obtained complete dismissal of claim that owner of industrial property was liable to tenant of adjacent apartment complex for injuries sustained in abandoned concrete drainage pit.
2500 Grubb Road, Suite 240-B
Wilmington, DE 19810
701 East Gate Drive, Suite 220
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
1835 Market Street, Suite 650
Philadelphia, PA 19103