Edward A. Greenberg
Recognized in:Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
Law School:Syracuse University
Location:1835 Market Street, Suite 650Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Syracuse University, J.D., graduated 1980
- Binghamton University, B.S. Accounting, graduated 1976
- Pennsylvania, 1980
- New Jersey, 1995
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- U.S. District Courts of Pennsylvania (All Districts)
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- Defense Research Institute (DRI) - Member
- Pennsylvania Defense Institute - Member
- Philadelphia Association of Defense Counsel - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Selected to Pennsylvania Super Lawyers®, since 2004
- Martindale-Hubbell AV® Rating (for more than 30 years)
- Upper Moreland Township v. 7-Eleven, Inc.: Obtained non-jury verdict holding that township’s attempt to impose business privilege tax on $3 billion of client’s gross receipts generated in interstate commerce violated the Commerce Clause of the United States Constitution.
- The Gleason Works v. Boninfante Friction Inc.: Won favorable non-jury verdict for world leading producer of gear manufacturing machines in contract dispute governed by the Uniform Commercial Code.
- Kingsbury, Inc. v. GE Energy Power Conversion UK, Limited: Obtained early dismissal of federal action alleging defective manufacture of multi-million dollar motor for experimental nuclear fission reactor in South Korea.
- Accor Franchising v. HI Hotel Group: Won jury verdict for trademark infringement on behalf of motel franchisor and obtained Third Circuit decision reversing District Court’s finding that a holdover motel franchisee is not a trademark counterfeiter thereby receiving award for treble damages and attorneys’ fees.
- Danella Companies, Inc. v. PMA: Successfully tried to verdict insurer’s claim that insured failed to pay premiums due for workers' compensation insurance and defeated insured’s counterclaim seeking compensatory and punitive damages for alleged claims mishandling.
- Global Contact v. Precision Tube Co.: Obtained favorable jury verdict against claim that client’s failure to manufacture to specifications copper-nickel tubes caused significant damages to importer of parts for United Arab Emirates desalination plant.
- Lobianco v. McKesson: Won summary judgment for pharmaceutical distributor accused of contributing to pharmacy error in dispensing cancer medication.
- Hymon v. Southland Corporation: Obtained defense verdict for major corporate client accused of causing death of customer who bought gasoline and used it in kerosene heater.
2500 Grubb Road, Suite 240-B
Wilmington, DE 19810
701 East Gate Drive, Suite 220
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
1835 Market Street, Suite 650
Philadelphia, PA 19103