Counsel of Regulatory Matters of Carey’s Corporate / Telecom Group. His main practice areas include telecommunications, media, antitrust and real estate. He also has broad experience in project financing, international capital markets, corporate law and litigation.
Activities and Memberships
- Member of the International Bar Association (IBA): Currently Scholarships Officer, Real Estate Committee; Former Co-Chair of the Commercial Real Estate Sub-Commitee, Real Estate Commitee, Former Website Officer, Real Estate Committee.
- Foreign Associate, Allen & Overy LLP, New York (2003-2004).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Author and co-author of several articles published in prestigious law publications such as Getting the Deal Through, Latin Lawyer, Global Impact, The l.i.n.k., amongst others.
- Frequent lecturer in legal conferences and seminars in Chile and abroad.