Recognized since 2017
Corporate and Mergers and Acquisitions Law
Real Estate Law
Counsel of Carey’s Corporate / TMT (Telecommunications, Media & Technology) Group. His practice is focused on the regulatory, commercial and transactional aspects of the telecommunications, media and technology industry, as well as matters in antitrust, real estate and sports law. He also has broad experience in project financing, international capital markets, corporate law and litigation.
Activities and Memberships
- Member of the International Bar Association (IBA): Currently, Latin American Forum Liason officer, Real Estate Committee; former co-chair of the Commercial Real Estate Sub-Committee, Real Estate Committee, former website officer and scholarships officer, Real Estate Committee.
- Foreign associate, Allen & Overy, New York (2003-2004).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Co-author of the booklet "The impacts of the Covid-19 on the working relationships of professional football players", (2020).
- Author and co-author of several articles published in prestigious law publications such as Getting the Deal Through, Latin Lawyer, Global Impact, The l.i.n.k., among others.
- Frequent lecturer in legal conferences and seminars in Chile and abroad.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lawyer Page: https://www.carey.cl/en/resume/eduardo-martin/
- Isidora Goyenechea 2800, Piso 43
- Duke University, LL.M., graduated 2003
- Chile, Bar Association of Chile
- Technology Law, Santiago, Chile (2022)
- Communications Law
- Corporate and Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Media Law
- Real Estate Law
- Sports Law
- Technology Law
- Recognized in Administrative Law, Anti-Corruption & Compliance, LACCA.
- Recognized in Telecommunications and Media, Legal 500.
- Recognized in Telecommunications, Media, Technology, Real Estate and Sports, Best Lawyers.
- Recognized in Telecoms, Who’s Who Legal.
- Recognized in Telecommunications and Media, Latin Lawyer 250.
- Recognized in Telecommunications and Media, Chambers Latin America.
- Named Lawyer of the Year in Technology, Best Lawyers (2022).
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.